Weaning can be a messy business, especially when your baby is learning to feed themselves. Our new smushee first self-feeding spoon, is a simple way to introduce a spoon. Baby can grip it anywhere and use both ends to dip into food. The textured edges help hold onto food so eventually it ends up in their mouth.
Smushee self-feeding spoons feature BACSHIELD™ which reduces bacteria by up to 99.9%.
• First feeding spoon - allows baby to easily learn to self-feed by gripping food
• BACSHIELD™ - protects the spoon’s surface by reducing bacteria by up to 99.99%*
• Hold anyway up – when baby is learning there’s no right or wrong way to hold this spoon
• Learning is fun – Smushee also aids development of manual dexterity and muscles in the hand
• Easy clean – steriliser and dishwasher safe
• Safe for baby - BPA, PVCD, Phthalate, Nitrosamine and BPS free
• Suitable for babies 4 months plus
*The feeding part of the spoon contains silver phosphate glass antimicrobial technology to preserve the surface and prevent degradation caused by microbial growth.