Group: 1; 9kgs up to 18kgs
The new breathable car seat.Comfort and safety are the best travel companions
Isofix is the safest and simplest system to install the seat inside the car. In fact, the car seats featuring the isofix system offer maximum safety and extreme practicality at the same time. Car Seats with Isofix are different from traditional car seats in that they to not require the use of safety belts to be installed in the car, once secured to the seat, the Isofix car seat forms an integral part of the car, ensuring utmost safety standards and reducing the risk of improper installation.
- The Isofix system has 2 anchor points:Two Isofix connectors on the car seat are secured to specific hooks located between the backrest and seat, ensuring sturdy anchoring to the car.
- Adjustability: The headrest is adjustable to 6 positions to follow the growth of baby,from 9 months to 4 years.
- Reclining system: the seat can be reclined to 5 positions to ensure the best comfort.
- The structure and the textile lining feature perforated panels where contact with the childs body is the greatest, in order to ensure maximum breathability.
- The seat cover can be easily removed for washing without removing the harness.
- ECE R44/04 standard approved for Group 1; 9 to 18kgs
size: cms 61 x 53.5 x 44
size with max height adjustment: cms 71 x 53.5 x 44
Net weight: 12.5 kgs